If your Contractor’s License (crew leader cards) expire during the summer months

it is better for you to send in your renewal application before you leave Florida for the summer. By doing this your licenses will be ready when you return – all you will have to do is add your endorsements (housing, transportation, etc) to start the season. Also, you should consider activating your auto liability insurance and doing any changes of vehicles well in advance (at least 30 days) of the date you want to start work. The US Depart Of Labor in Atlanta has sent us this link to answer any questions you may have on crewleader registration: http://www.dol.gov/esa/forms/whd/fts_wh530.htm